Hey ya'll! We're going on to day 9 in quarantine over here with at least 21 more so wahooo! (they announced that they were going 15 more days yesterday lol). And it has officially been 9 days since I have taken a step into the outside world. But today we get to take out the trash! Field trip!
But anyways, I started out the week great on Tuesday by biting my lip so hard on accident that it made my tooth hurt and my bottom lip was huge! And then a few minutes later, I think something else bit my top lip and it all the sudden was super itchy. So I itched it, and then half a second later it had all the sudden tripled in size! Sadly I did not get any pictures, but by the next morning, both my lips were back to normal so that was nice. I do still have a pretty great canker sore on my bottom lip though. (hence the subject line, although I'm not sure how to spell it because it's polish I think so I hope at least some of you get my joke) Veggie Tales: I Love My Lips - Silly Song
And bueno, this whole carona thing is making us change things up a bit here in the Spain Madrid Mission, a lot of people have gone home and had to change areas, and claro we are now working purely through technology. But we are working hard. It's incredible to see the miracles that are happening as we choose to be as diligent as we can and trust that God will make things get done. Hearts really are being softened!
We were able to find a bunch of new friends through Facebook and a couple of them are amazing and so prepared! We were able to have lessons through video llamada and they were incredible. There are these two guys that we are teaching and one just really wants to know why there are so many churches on the earth when God is one. And why we're even here on the earth. I think we may be able to help him out a little bit, if ya know what I mean :) And the other one downloaded and started reading the book of Mormon before we even invited him! Wahoo! I love the corona virus! (not really, we're praying and fasting that everyone will be okay and we can get past this no se preocupen)
But I have such a strong testimony about the fact that God will never let his work stop, in reality, his work is getting even better. He's giving us bigger and higher ways in which to work. Ways to touch some of his children that we never would have been able to touch before.
I've been reading in both santos and Jesus the christ this week and it's reminded me how much God pays attention to detail. And also how he always has the answer. But sometimes he knows that it's best to remain silent. God is perfect. Christ is perfect. Christ suffered so that we could suffer, but also so that we wouldn't have to. That may not make sense haha but there are some things that he knows we need to go through. So he suffered through those things and more so that we could have the opportunity to learn and be strengthened. And also so that we would have the perfect person to lean on. Those last few sentences may not have made much sense haha but I just want you to remember that His atonement is infinite and he understands perfectly.
I love you all and I hope you all have a fantastic week. Even though what you can do may be limited, don't waste a single second! God has things he needs to get done right now, souls he needs to save!
Hermana Pendleton
P.s. I found out that they sell Creamed honey in spain when a member dropped some off at our door! #dreamsreallydocometrue
Also sorry I don't have many pictures, I tend to be looking at basically the same things everyday hehe. But I did enjoy some good family history time this week!
Comments
Post a Comment