This week was super good! About 5 minutes ago we were playing soccer on a cancha across the street from the Capilla and the police came over and kicked us out because apparently that's not allowed anymore. I don't know how these Spanish people are going to survive without their precious fútbol.
Buuut other than that unfortunate news, this week was very full of lots of meetings. But really good meetings! On Monday we had the STL meeting and it was SUPER good. Hermana and president Bussey are incredible teachers and I learn so much from them every time. We talked a lot about how many possibilities there are right now and how we have burned those old boats and we're building new ones (if you know you know). And we got to have a partyyyy with everyone in the mission home. And then the next day we had consejo and it was also like always amazing. And super fun because we had a fun little reunion with all of our mtc district that's left in Spain! The first and last time in the mission! And we planned with the zone leaders to make it a good transfer with the rest of the zone. On Wednesday we caught our train back to malaga.
And on Thursday we had zone conference and Friday talleres from us and the zone leaders so it was a pretty crazy week. BUT BEST THING EVER. Our amiga rosangeles taught us how to make empenadas venezolanas! They're so delicious. And not even that hard. I'm planning to become a Venezuelan chef when I get back now so please all come to my restaurant. Thanks. And rosangeles came to church with her 6 year old son yesterday and he is so adorable!
Today the busseys came down to malaga for pday and we rode bikes by the Costa and it was very hot hahaha.
Also, because I wrote a terrible email last week, last Sunday a menos activo named Roxana came to church FINALLY. I've been working with her since I got here and she said she would come every single week but she never did and then last week we walked in and she was there!! Increíble! I almost cried. And during the opening hymn, played on the violin by my dear sweet companion, she started sobbing and there was such a sweet spirit. The blessings del evangelio are real!
I hope you all have an incredible week!
Hermana Pendleton
Comments
Post a Comment